Coming originally from a legal and commercial background where I worked as a corporate team leader and coach, my interest in the variety of ways people responded to challenges led me to embark upon a psychotherapy training at Regents University.
Qualifying as a UKCP registered psychotherapist and counsellor I went on to work with groups, individuals and couples in prisons, hospitals, counselling centres and in general practice.
I subsequently trained to be a clinical supervisor and consultant to other therapists and also started lecturing and teaching psychotherapy and counselling on Diploma and Masters level training courses.
As my journey continued both personally and professionally I developed a keen interest both in the Spiritual aspect of humanity and in the deep connection between mind and body. Knowledge that the two cannot be separated coupled with my interest in healing pain, suffering and mental distress, led me eventually led me to train as an Astrologer, a Reiki Master Teacher and also a Yoga Teacher.
Moulding all of my training and experience into an integrated holistic practice means that I am able to offer you a package designed to have the best chance of promoting total wellbeing in a unique and personal way.
- Post Graduate Diploma (Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling)
- MA (Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling)
- Advanced Diploma (Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling)
- Certificate in CBT
- Certificate in Psychosexual Therapy
- Certificate in Group Facilitation
- Certificate in Couple Counselling
- Diploma in Couple Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Supervision
- Reiki 1st Degree,
- Reiki 2nd Degree
- Reiki Master
- Certificate in Education & Training
- Certificate in Dream Work
- Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher
- Certificate in Astrological Studies
As a registered member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists and a member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists I am bound by their code of ethical conduct.